How to Make a Door Lock Out of a Fork.
Have you ever wanted a little more security?
Maybe you were in a hotel room and you didn’t really feel like the lock was secure.
Or maybe you went into a gas station bathroom that didn’t have a lock on it.
I found this really cool video that shows you how you can use a simple dinner fork to make a door lock.
How to Make a Door Lock Out of a Fork
Recap of video.
- Place fork in latch hole then mark it with a marker.
- Then put the fork in vice grips right to the marks on the fork.
- Take a hammer and bend the fork at the marks.
- Then remove from the grips and put the handle in the grips.
- Saw off the top of the fork.
- Place the fork in the latch hole then close the door.
- Put the handle through the fork teeth.
That is How you Make a Door Lock Out of a Fork
A little extra security never hurts. Do you think you would ever try this?
Have a great day!
Deirdre Powell (Dee)
PS. If you liked this video, please leave me a comment. I would love to hear what you think about this door lock.
If you would like to learn how you can share interesting things with a blog like this and make money at the same time, click the side banner for more information.