What is The Power of Intention Part 2
In this post I will discuss Chapter 2 – The Seven Faces of Intention.
In Chapter 2 Dr. Dyer begins by speaking about silent knowledge.
Silent knowledge is something that we just know but we can’t put it into words how or why we know it.
“Something that all of us have. Something that has complete mastery, complete knowledge of everything. But it cannot think, therefore it cannot speak of what it knows… Man has given up silent knowledge for the world of reason. The more he clings to the world of reason, the more ephemeral intent becomes.” ~Carlos Castaneda – Power of Silence
Intention according to Dr. Dyer is an invisible energy field that is inherent in all physical form. He goes on to say that intention is part of the non-material world of spirit. We can’t explain spirit the way we can the material world.
Silent knowledge starts when you invite the power of intention to play an active role in your life.
What is The Power of Intention
The Seven faces of Intention
According to Dr. Dyer there are seven faces of intention.
1. The face of creativity – The power of intention has to be creative or nothing would come into existence. It’s purpose is to bring life in a suitable environment. The life giving power of intention intends us to have life in increasing abundance.
2. The face of kindness – The power of intention has a kind energy because what its creating is intended to flourish, grow, be happy and fulfilled. When you choose to be kind you choose to have the power of intention active in your life. When you are unkind you block the face of kindness.
3. The face of love – The energy field of the power of intention is pure love, resulting in a nurturing and cooperative environment. It wants us to flourish and grow to be come what we are capable of becoming. When you’re not in harmony with the energy of love you move away from intention and you weaken your ability to activate intention through love.
4. The face of beauty – “Beauty is truth, truth is beauty” ~ John Keats Beautiful thoughts build a beautiful soul. When you become receptive to seeing and feeling beauty around you , you become in tune with the power of intention. When you choose to see beauty in everything you are then able to experience the power of intention. The face of beauty is always present.
5. The face of expansion – The nature of the creative spirit is always operating in expansion. The spirit is a forming power that has the principle of increase. The power of intention is manifests as expanding, creativity, kindness, love and beauty. The power of intention is the power to expand in every area of your life.
6. The face of unlimited abundance – Unlimited abundance is everywhere and has no boundaries. You were created from the gift of abundance. There are no limits to abundance.
7. The face of receptivity – The receptive face of intention is receptive to all. All of nature is waiting to be called into action. You need to be willing to receive, but you must be also will to give.
What is The Power of Intention
In conclusion, intention is an inner awareness we can feel, connect with, know and trust, but have a hard time putting into words. When you invite the power of intention into your life is when silent knowledge starts. There are seven faces of intention, Creativity, kindness, love, beauty, expansion, unlimited abundance and receptivity. These seven faces of intention all work together.
Get your copy of The Power of Intention.
Thanks for reading my blog!
Have a great day!
Deirdre Powell (Dee)
If you got value from my blog please leave me a comment. I would love to hear your thoughts.
If you would like to learn how you can share information or anything else you want, with a blog like this, click on the side banner for more information.